"My husband and I both wish we were given the opportunity to have attended such an incredible school. The teachers really care about each student and know how to make each student think and learn. The students are excited about learning because it is made "exciting" to them -- they want to learn! "
"The staff is competent and caring. They provide a wonderful learning environment! The teachers are supportive, respectful and consistent with the students. Our son struggles with certain aspects of schooling (reading, social issues), but loves coming to Lexington Montessori every day!"
"We have always enjoyed the 'community atmosphere' at LMS and the love for learning it instilled in our children.""I love the Montessori school teaching methods. I was extremely happy with the start Lexington Montessori gave my daughter.""I really enjoyed the time my kids spent at Lexington Montessori. I feel like it was a valuable experience for them.""School is very family friendly. Eldest child obtained excellent education at LMS. Great to be small! Nice diverse PE program. Varied and appropriate curriculum. Good music program."
- Strong faculty, very rich academic history, GREAT families
- A kind & caring faculty who fosters the love of learning in our students
- Tradition of excellence, parental involvement, excellent student-teacher ratios
- The solid academic program which has been an historic tradition of the school
- Teacher commitment, growth opportunities through special events and trips, common-sense, outcome-oriented curriculum